MotherTalkers

Where real moms tell it like it is.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Devastating Break-Up

Maybe it was their eight years of marriage, which by Hollywood standards is a LONG time. But I was surprised and a bit sad to learn that actors Hillary Swank and Chad Lowe are getting divorced.

I haven't felt this disappointed over a Hollywood break-up since Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman called it quits in 2001. (Then again, Nicole should be grateful she is no longer with Crazy Tom.)

Swank's publicist released no details of the break-up. I bet it will be in this week's People Magazine cover. Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Gloria said...

I agree with you Elisa. I DID NOT see this one coming...

 
At Saturday, May 05, 2012 4:44:00 AM, Blogger Mr Hiếu said...

http://mothertalkers.blogspot.com/2006/01/devastating-break-up.htmlmeet friends

wholesale hair weaves

 
At Saturday, May 05, 2012 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Mr Hiếu said...

dax handelssysteme

copyshop agree with you Elisa. I DID NOT see this one coming...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home