MotherTalkers

Where real moms tell it like it is.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pee & Poo Toys??? What??!?!






So, I couldn't sleep. I get up to surf the internet and hope to find new and interesting gift ideas for Christmas. Then, I come across this gift suggestion:

"Straight out of a toilet and into your bed . The new Pee & Poo toys are cute, cuddly and a little controversial. Designer Emma Megitt launched her unique friends at the Future Designer Days Expo this year. The first batch of Pee & Poo toys hit Sweden and where sold out quicker than you can say Abba. The controversy surrounding a line of toys representing human waste has created great publicity for Megitt and has launched her name into the designer world spotlight. Originally sold separately Pee & Poo now come in a duo pack. So you get both bodily functions covered in the one box."



Now, I'm sorry. I don't know if it's just me or what, but I don't find these toys cute, interesting OR necessary. Just plain disgusting.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Erika said...

WTF?!?! Wow. I loves me some ABBA, but those Swedes are WEIRD. ;-)

Seriously, I don't get why anyone would buy these for their children...unless they were undergoing some potty training trauma and parents sought to make pee and poo "friendly" and "fun."

Nah, I still don't get it.

 
At Saturday, December 10, 2005 1:11:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said...

Ewww!!! I don't get the bathroom humor either. One reason I can't watch South Park is because of the talking turd Mr. Hanky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home