MotherTalkers

Where real moms tell it like it is.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hunky Santa

The other day, after a particularly hard day at work, and an equally challenging treck to gymnastics practice for both my kids, I sat down with a dirty martini and watched my tivo'd programs. Ellen in particular. Ellen has this segment where she shows how traumatic pictures with Santa can be for children. The pictures she shows are VERY funny and almost sad. The kids looked SO terrified.

Anyway, I was just now surfing the net for new and exciting things to do this holiday season. And I came across this "Hunky Santa" they have at the Beverly Center, a mall in Beverly Hills.

Dorothy, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

Looks like I'm going to have to sit on Santa's lap...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Erika said...

Wow. That's a little too "Chippendale's" for my taste. :-)

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:57:00 AM, Blogger Elisa said...

You are so funny, gloria! So, Erika, has Tyler worn his hunky Santa suit for you?? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home